Excluding the CommServe Host Name from the Qlogin Command
During a Save a Script operation, a batch file containing the qlogin command is created. By default, the CommServe host name (-cs) is included as a parameter for the qlogin command. When this additional setting is enabled, the batch file that is generated with the Save as Script button does not contain the CommServe host name. For information on the qlogin command, see qlogin.
- From the CommCell Browser, right-click the CommServe node and then click Properties.
The CommCell Properties dialog box appears.
- On the Additional Settings tab, click Add.
The Add Additional Settings dialog box appears.
- In the Name box, type SaveAsScriptSkipCsName.
- In the Category box, select EventManager.
- In the Type box, select Boolean.
- In the Value box, type true.
- Click OK to close the Add Additional Settings dialog box.
- Click OK to close the CommServe Properties dialog box.
Last modified: 5/2/2019 2:12:43 PM