Associating or Disassociating Clients
You can associate clients to or disassociate clients from a client computer group. (If the client group has Automatic Associations selected, see Overview of Smart Client Computer Groups Using Automatic Association.)
Note: If you associate a client group to a disk or a cloud Network Storage Pool, and if you add a new MediaAgent to the client group, then it is automatically shared across all the mount paths available in the library.
- From the CommCell Browser, go to Client Computer Groups.
- Right-click the client_computer_group and then click Properties.
The Client Group dialog box appears.
- On the General tab, press the Ctrl key and select the clients that you want to move, and do one of the following:
- To associate clients to a client group, click the Include > button to move the selected clients to the Clients in this group list.
- To disassociate clients from a client group, click the < Exclude button to move the selected clients to the All clients list.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 10/11/2018 5:00:33 PM