Cloning a Monitoring Policy
If you have a monitoring policy you want to customize, you can clone the monitoring policy and perform your changes on the clone. This keeps your original monitoring policy untouched.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Policies and click Monitoring Policies.
- Right-click the monitoring_policy and click Clone.
The Clone Monitoring Policy wizard is displayed, and information from the parent monitoring policy is available in the wizard.
- Update the clone by following the instructions in the wizard.
- On the Summary page, choose whether to save the configuration as a script for future use:
- To create the policy immediately, click Finish.
- To save the policy, click Save as Script.
For instructions on saving your policy as a script, see Save as Script Overview.
To create the policy using the script, run the script from the command line interface. For instructions, see Restoring a Monitoring Policy Using the Command Line.
Last modified: 11/9/2018 8:28:21 AM