Displaying Searches Shared By Me on a Dashboard
You can choose to add a shared search to a dashboard for a quick view.
- From the My Applications page in the Web Console, go to Monitoring > Log Monitoring.
- At the top of the page, click Search.
- Below the search bar, click Show History to show the Shared Search page.
- On the Shared Search page, click Shared By Me to list the shared searches.
- Select the appropriate shared search from the list.
- In the upper right of the Search page, click Actions > Save To Dashboard.
- In the Save To Dashboard dialog box, enter a display name for the shared search.
- Select the Save to Dashboard check box, and choose the format in which the shared search is presented on the dashboard page.
- In the Dashboard Name box, select a dashboard or type a name for a new dashboard.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 11/9/2018 11:57:31 AM