Killing a Job in the Job Controller
Users can manually terminate jobs from the Job Controller.
For information about killing jobs from the Job Controller, see Killing Jobs.
- From the CommCell Console ribbon, on the Home tab, click Job Controller.
- Right-click the job and click Kill.
- Provide the reason for killing the job in the Warning dialog box and click Yes.
For agents that support committing backup jobs when the backup job is killed, the following actions occur:
- In the Job Controller window, the job status changes to Completed with errors.
- In the Backup History window, the job status is Committed.
- Uncommitted files are marked as Failed and are included in the next incremental backup job.
For all other agents and all other jobs, the job status changes to Killed.
Last modified: 10/9/2018 2:42:20 PM