Deleting Data Interface Pairs Using the Control Panel
You can delete a data interface pair using the Control Panel.
- From the CommCell Console ribbon, click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, under Data, click Data Interface Pairs.
The Data Interface Pairs Wizard appears.
- In the welcome page of the wizard, click Next.
- From the Select 1st Computer and Select 2nd Computer lists, click the names of the two clients in the existing data interface pair, and then click Next.
- Click the interface pair, and then click Delete.
- Click Next, review your changes, and then click Finish.
- Click Yes to modify another pair, or No to complete the operation.
Last modified: 4/10/2019 8:37:35 PM