Configuring Access to a Domain Server Through the CommServe Computer
You can configure the CommServe host to access a domain server using a client computer as the proxy.
Note: If secure LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) is enabled, then TPPM won't work.
Before You Begin
Configure the client computer to reach the following:
- The CommServe computer using Commvault network configurations. See Direct Connections.
- The Active Directory server using a direct connection. See Direct Connections.
- In the CommCell Browser, go to Security > Domains.
- Right-click domain_controller > Properties.
The Edit Domain Controller Details dialog box appears.
- Select the Access the domain controller through check box.
- From the Client Name list, select the client computer, and then click OK.
- Right-click the name of each computer that uses Third-Party Port Mapping (TPPM), and then click All Tasks > Push Network Configuration.
- Verify that your network configuration was pushed successfully by looking for a network push event in the Event Viewer.
Last modified: 8/22/2019 6:40:42 PM