Change the Docbase Account for Documentum Agent
Use the following steps to change the Docbase (or Documentum Repository) user account details from the instance level:
- Navigate to Client Computers | <Client> | Documentum.
- Right-click the <Instance> and then click Properties.
- Click Change.
- In the User Name box, type the name of the user account.
- In the Enter Password box, type the password for the user account.
- In the Confirm Password box, retype the password, and then click OK.
- Click Discover to validate the Docbase account you provided and to update the Storage Area and Full-text Indexes.
If the validation is successful, the Docbase Version and Docbase ID of the instance are updated based on the new user account.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 10/25/2018 4:32:38 PM