Configuring Your Google Environment
After installing Cloud Apps on your client computer, you can start configuring your Google environment.
The high-level steps to configure your Google environment are as follows:
- Log on to the Google Cloud Platform Console using your Google admin login credentials.
- Create a new Google project.
For steps to create a new project, go to the Google Developers website, Create a new project.
- Create a service account, download the service account's key as a standard P12 file, and delegate domain-wide authority to the service account.
- Enable and configure the required Google APIs.
- Publish your Gmail and Google Drive backup and restore app to the Google Marketplace.
For more information on publishing your app, go to the Google Developers website, Publishing Your App.
Note: If you will use your app only within your own organization, you do not need to publish your app.
Last modified: 3/1/2018 7:57:46 PM