Creating an App
After you configure your Google and Command Center environments, create an App to perform backup and restore operations.
- From the navigation pane, click Solutions > Apps > Cloud Apps.
- In the Apps page, select Google Mail or Google Drive from the drop-down list, and then click Add app.
The Add Google mail app dialog box or the Add Google drive app dialog box appears.
- In the Connection details section, provide the following details:
- In the Email ID box, type the email ID of the super admin.
- In the Application client ID box, type the client ID of your Google service account.
- In the Application email address box, type the email ID of your Google service account.
- In the General section, provide the following details:
- In the App name box, type a name for the new app.
- In the Proxy box, select the physical client computer where the Cloud Apps package is installed.
- In the Application private key file path box, type or browse to the location of the PKCS12 key that you obtained when you created a service account.
- In the Plan box, select a server plan.
- Click Save.
Note: You can see the application client ID of your service account only after enabling the domain-wide delegation. For more information, see Creating a Service Account.
In the Command Center, you can now see the following items:
- In the Apps page, you can see the new App.
- Click the newly created App to see a default subclient that was automatically created. You can use the default subclient to manually discover your Google user accounts.
Last modified: 3/1/2018 7:58:10 PM