You can add a domain (name) server so that users who are members of the domain can log on to the Command Center with their domain credentials.
You can configure the Command Center to authenticate users through a single sign-on configuration with Active Directory.
Before You Begin
If you want to use single sign-on, configure LDAP on the Active Directory Server.
- From the navigation pane, go to Security > Domains.
- Click Add domain.
- In the Add domain or Edit domain dialog box, provide the following information:
- In the NETBIOS name box, type the fully qualified domain name that you use to identify this network resource, for example, my.domain.example.com.
- In the Domain Name box, type the fully qualified domain name, for example, my.domain.example.com.
- In the User name and Password boxes, type the credentials for a user who has at least read permission for the domain.
- To allow users to automatically log on, select the Enable SSO check box.
- Click Save.
- If you selected the Enable SSO check box, restart the Tomcat services on the Command Center computer.
Last modified: 2/4/2019 5:30:40 PM