Creating a User Group
A user group is a set of users who perform the same tasks. Create user groups to simplify the administration of the CommCell environment.
- From the navigation pane, go to Security > Users Groups.
The Users groups page appears.
- In the upper right of the page, click Add user group.
- In the Add user group dialog box, provide the user group information.
- To specify the amount of data that members of the user group can back up, do the following:
- Select the Quota enabled check box.
- In the Quota limit box, type the maximum number of gigabytes that members of the group can back up.
- To allow users to inherit the group permissions and associations, select the Group enabled check box.
- Laptop: To make this a group for users who share a laptop or desktop, select the Enable for shared laptop usage check box.
After the end-user Laptop package is installed on a shared laptop or desktop computer, each user who registers that shared computer is treated as a separate device. For information on the operations you can perform on devices, see Operations.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 12/27/2018 8:33:58 PM