Backup Job Summary
The Backup Job Summary report for virtualization shows all backup jobs that ran in the past week.
To access the report:
- From the navigation pane, click Reports > Backup job summary.
The top row of the report shows the number and date of backup jobs that ran in the past week, followed by the number of jobs that ran for each hypervisor type (Hyper-V, Nutanix Acropolis, or VMware).
The Details section provides the following information for each backup job:
- Client: The hypervisor for which the job ran.
- Instance: The hypervisor type.
- VM group: The collection of VMs for the job.
- Backup Type: The type of backup (Full, Incremental, or Synthetic full)
- Job Status: The results of the job (such as Completed, Failed, or Killed).
- Application size: The total amount of data backed up for all virtual machines in the job.
- Start Date: The date and time the job began.
- End Date: The date and time the job ended.
- Protected VMs: The number of virtual machines that were backed up.
- Failed VMs: The number of virtual machines in the VM group that were not backed up successfully.
Last modified: 8/13/2019 7:58:11 PM