Deconfiguring a Library
Deconfiguring a library deletes the library as a storage target and also disables software communications between the MediaAgent and the device.
Note that the de-configure operation will fail in the following situations:
- If there are jobs currently running in the library. If necessary, wait for the jobs to complete or kill the jobs in the library.
- If media is mounted in the drives. If media is mounted, Unload the Media, before de-configuring the library.
- From the navigation pane, click Storage Targets.
- Click the Actions button and click Deconfigure.
- Click Yes in the Confirm delete prompt.
The library will be deleted and an informational event will be logged in the Events page.
Last modified: 11/16/2017 5:16:05 PM