Adding Additional Storage to a Disk Network Storage Pool
Use the following section to add additional storage to a Disk Network Storage Pool.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand to Storage Resources > Storage Pools.
- Select and right-click the appropriate StoragePool, and then click Add > Add Storage.
- In the Add Mount Path dialog box, enter the path of a mount path.
- Click OK.
- The mount path is added under the library node.
- The MediaAgent used during the storage creation is automatically shared across all the mount paths available in the library with Read access, using one of the following transport types:
- For mount paths with a Network path, the MediaAgents are shared as a network path using the Regular transport type.
- For mount paths with a Local path, the MediaAgents are shared using the Data Server-IP transport type.
In addition, the MediaAgents associated with the existing mount paths will be shared with the newly created mount path with Read access.
Last modified: 3/1/2018 8:50:23 PM