Modifying the Access Information
Use the following procedure to modify the access information of an already configured cloud storage device:
- From the CommCell Browser, navigate to Storage Resources | Libraries | <Cloud Storage Library>.
- Right-click the Cloud Storage mount path and then click Properties.
- Click the Sharing tab.
- Highlight the MediaAgent for which you wish to modify the access information from the Controllers list, and then click the Edit button.
The access information for Cloud Storage devices vary for each server type and may vary from the description provided below.
Note: For Caringo CAStor, you can add multiple service host provider names separated by a comma for load balancing. This helps in case if one of the service provider goes down, the other service host provider can be used.
- In the Service Host box, provide the host name of the cloud storage device.
- In the Access Key ID box type the access key ID.
- In the Secret Access Key box, type the key.
- In the Verify Secret Access Key box, retype the key for verification.
- In the Bucket box, type the bucket name.
- From the Storage Class list, select the appropriate storage class for your account.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 7/30/2018 8:34:52 PM