Microsoft Outlook Requirements for the Exchange Mailbox Agent for Hybrid Environments
Applies to: User Mailbox
Microsoft Outlook 64-bit installation, 2010, or 2013.
Caution: Microsoft Outlook 2016 is not supported.
- You must install Microsoft Outlook on the access node. The Microsoft Outlook license is not required.
- Use only the traditional Windows Installer-based (MSI) method to install Microsoft Office. Other methods, such as Click-to-Run, are not supported.
- Make sure that NTLM authentication in enabled.
- If you use Exchange 2016 or Exchange 2013, you must install Microsoft Outlook 2013 SP1 or later service packs.
- Microsoft Outlook 2016 is supported for restore to PST and MSG options only.
Last modified: 8/6/2018 7:58:17 PM