Collecting Troubleshooting Data Using WIA Trace
Important: This procedure is available for Commvault employees only.
You can collect information about query performance in the CommCell environment for troubleshooting purposes by configuring a WIA trace to run.
- Log on to the Cloud Services Website.
- Click CommCell Dashboard.
The Worldwide Dashboard appears.
- At the top of the page, in the search box, type the CommCell Name, and then select it from the list.
The CommCell Dashboard appears.
- At the top of the CommCell Dashboard, click Troubleshooting .
The Collect Remote Troubleshooting Info page appears.
- Select Remote WIA Setup.
The Current WIA Status and the Last WIA Operation Time appear. If the WIA script is not already set to run, no information will appear.
- From the WIA Configuration list, select the frequency and duration that the WIA script will run in the CommCell environment.
- From the Send WIA Trace After list, select when the trace information will be sent.
- Click Submit.
- The WIA script is downloaded from http://whoisactive.com/downloads/who_is_active_v11_30.zip, and then executed in the CommCell environment.
- You receive an email from Cloud Services that says your request for Remote WIA Setup has been created.
Last modified: 4/16/2019 2:23:42 PM