Configuring a SAP HANA Tenant Database IntelliSnap Subclient
Configure the SAP HANA tenant database for IntelliSnap.
Before You Begin
- Configure a SAP HANA Pseudo-Client for IntelliSnap.
- Optional: To use the SAP HANA native snap engine, enable the native snap engine support.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client >pseudo-client > instance > tenant_database_backup_set.
- Right-click the subclient, and then click Properties.
The Subclient Properties dialog box appears.
- On the IntelliSnap Operations tab:
- Select the IntelliSnap check box.
- From the Available Snap Engines list, select the engine that matches your snapshot type. For a list of available engines for your array, see Snapshot Engine.
Note: Select Native to use the native SAP HANA native snap engine
- From the Use Proxy list, select a MediaAgent where the backup copy operations will be performed.
Note: The MediaAgent must have an operating system level that is the same or higher than the client computer.
- To use the source computer when the proxy computer is unreachable, select the Use source if proxy is unreachable check box.
- On the Storage Device tab, on the Data Storage Policy tab, from the Data Storage Policy list, select the storage policy that has a snapshot copy associated with it.
- Click OK to close the Subclient Properties dialog box.
Last modified: 8/7/2018 8:49:13 PM