Configuration of the Inline Replication for the Fujitsu ETERNUS Storage Array
To configure the Fujitsu ETERNUS Inline Replication feature, with the Fujitsu ETERNUS software, you need to set up the replication link between the local array and the remote array. With the <Commvault> software, you create the storage policy for replication, associate the subclients that you want to protect with the replica copy, and then add and configure the arrays in the <Commvault > software.
- Use the Fujitsu Eternus SF Manager to create a synchronous replica (REC) copy.
- Create a storage policy and a snapshot copy on that storage policy.
- Create the replica copy.
- Associate the replica copy to the subclients whose snapshots you want to replicate. See Associating the Replica Copy to Subclients.
- Add the local storage array in Array Management. See Setting Up the Fujitsu ETERNUS Array Using Array Management.
- Add the remote storage array in Array Management. See Setting Up the Fujitsu ETERNUS Array Using Array Management.
Last modified: 7/20/2018 2:31:46 PM