Google Cloud Platform Restores
You can restore instances in place or to a new destination. Google Cloud Platform (GCP) restores are supported for both Windows and Linux clients.
- Create disks that were attached to the instance during backup.
- Attach disks to proxy.
- Write data to the disks from the MediaAgent.
- Detach the disks after writes are complete.
- Create an instance using the configuration from the config file that was backed up.
- Attach the restored disks to the instance.
Last modified: 6/3/2019 4:11:00 PM