Backing Up MongoDB Databases
You can perform an IntelliSnap full backup operation of MongoDB databases in both replication set and sharded cluster MongoDB deployments.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client> Big Data Apps >instance.
- Right-click the subclient, and then click Backup.
The Backup Options dialog box appears.
- Select the backup type and the job initiation:
- In the Select Backup Type area, select Full.
- In the Job Initiation section, specify when to run the backup operation:
- To run the job immediately, select Immediate.
- To schedule the job, select Schedule, and then configure the schedule.
For information about configuring a backup schedule, see Schedule Backups.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 2/13/2019 11:58:10 AM