MongoDB Instance (Details) - Online Help
Use this dialog box to discover, and then manage the MongoDB nodes.
The software discovers the MongoDB nodes, and then displays the following details by default:
- The physical client name.
- The MongoDB node host name.
- If the client is part of a MongoDB shard, the name of the shard that the client is part of.
- The MongoDB type, for example, replica set, or mongos router.
- The MongoDB role, for example primary server, secondary server or arbitor.
Note: You can customize the column layout to include the log file path, the MongoDB version or the port number. For more information, see Customizing CommCell Console Columns and Windows.
Last modified: 8/1/2018 6:40:14 PM