Configuring Settings for a Dashboard Alert
When you enable a storage forecasting alert or the CommCell down alert, a default set of alert criteria is saved on the Alerts page. If you want to change the default settings of an alert, you need to know the name of that specific alert.
You can edit the default settings for storage forecasting alerts and the CommCell down alert that appear on a dashboard either on Web Console or on the Cloud Services website.
- Find the name of the alert that you want to configure.
For a list of alert names, see Names for Alerts on the Web Console and the Cloud Services Website.
- Log on to the Web Console or the Cloud Services Website.
The Reports page appears.
- From the navigation pane, click Configuration > Alerts.
- Click an alert.
- In the View Alert dialog box, click Edit Criteria.
The View Alert dialog box opens inside the report.
- Edit any of the available options, such as alert status, conditions or notification types.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 10/30/2018 8:15:24 PM