Downloading Reports from Commvault Store
You can download reports from the Commvault Store using a computer with an Internet connection.
If you want to download a Premium report, you must contact your Account Representative.
Before You Begin
In order to log on to the Commvault Store from the Web Console and download reports, you must have the following:
- Your computer must have access to the Internet and be able to connect to https://store.commvault.com/.
- If your computer is behind a firewall, it must use a specific port and be able to connect to some external URLs. For details see External URLs for Commvault Features.
- You must have a user account on the Cloud Services website. To create a user account, register your CommServe computer. If you already have a user account, you still might need to register your CommServe computer. For instructions, see Register Your Product.
- You must have the following permission and association:
- The Add Report permission.
- An association with the CommServe computer that hosts the Web Console.
For more information about users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- Go to the Commvault Store.
- On the login page, type your login credentials and then click Login.
The Commvault Store appears and displays all of the items available for download.
- From the navigation pane, select Reports or Analytics.
- Beside the report, click Download.
The report XML file is saved on your computer.
What to Do Next
Save the report XML file to the Web Console computer for the offline CommCell environment.
Last modified: 10/8/2018 8:22:14 PM