Deleting Azure Backup Data from the CommCell Console
You can use the CommCell Console to delete backup data.
When you delete backup data, delete the data from the source location, so that the next backup operation does not back up the data again.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client > Cloud Apps.
- Right-click the instance that contains the data that you want to delete, point to All Tasks, and then click Delete Data By Browsing.
A confirmation dialog box appears.
- Click Yes.
- From the Delete Data by Browsing dialog box, click Browse.
- Select the options that you want to use to find the content that you want to delete.
For more information, see Browse and Restore Data: Options.
- Click View Content.
A window for selecting objects appears.
- Select the data objects that you want to delete, and then click OK.
The paths of the objects that you selected for deletion appear in the Selected Paths box.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 12/10/2018 9:37:04 AM