CommServe Recovery Using High Availability CommServe Host
A completely redesigned CommServe Recovery Using High Availability CommServe Host which provides the ability to quickly failover to a standby host in the event of a disaster.
- Quick and easy installation of the relevant software needed for setting up the High Availability CommServe Host feature on both the active and passive nodes.
- Microsoft SQL Agent automatically installed and setup with all the configurations needed to perform the LiveSync operation used to replicate the critical databases and keep them in-sync.
- Ability to use the feature out-of-the-box without any special configuration or modification.
- Ability to easily customize the basic setup using either the CommCell Console or the Admin Console.
- One-click failover initiation and monitoring using the Commvault Process Manager.
- Support for Alert framework.
- Failover module does not rely on DNS or other network related services.
- By default, all clients communicate with the CommServe using a proxy, the failover module does not rely on DNS or other network related services.
For more information, see CommServe Recovery Using High Availability CommServe Host.
Last modified: 12/7/2018 11:22:57 PM