Assigning a Static IP If DHCP is Disabled
Assign a static IP address to the interfaces, if DHCP is not enabled.
- Login using the following default credentials:
Note: This password can be changed during setup.
- Navigate to the following folder:
- Execute the following command to generate an input configuration file:
./cvconfignw.py genconfig <output configuration file path>
- Edit the configuration file to add the device name, IP, gateway and name server details.
deviceis the network interface name.
The entries in this file should be similar to the following:
- Execute the following command to apply the settings:
./cvconfignw.py configure <config file path>
- Repeat these steps in the other nodes.
What to Do Next
- Setup a block consisting of 3 nodes to ensure that the correct nodes are identified and configured when the setup is run. For more information, see Setting up a Block.
Last modified: 9/12/2019 3:16:58 PM