Adding an Alibaba Cloud Hypervisor
Add an Alibaba Cloud hypervisor to support data protection operations for all instances hosted or managed by an Alibaba Cloud Elastic Compute Service (ECS) account.
Only streaming backups are supported. Backups are crash consistent.
Note: The image that was used to create an instance must be present when you perform a backup operation. If the image is not available when the backup is performed, a browse operation of guest files and folders from that backup fails.
Before You Begin
Be prepared to enter a key pair (access key and secret key) obtained from the Alibaba Cloud website.
- From the navigation pane, go to Solutions > Virtualization.
The Hypervisors tab appears.
- On the Hypervisors tab, click Add hypervisor.
- For Select vendor, select Alibaba Cloud.
- For Hypervisor name or Client name, type a descriptive name for the hypervisor.
- Enter host or account information:
- Access key: Type the Access Key ID that is associated with your Alibaba Cloud account.
- Secret key: Type the Secret Access Key that is associated with your Alibaba Cloud account.
- From the Access node list, select a previously deployed Alibaba Cloud instance in the zone to be protected.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 11/14/2019 10:47:29 PM