Configuring the Backup Copy Fallen Behind Alert
The Backup Copy Fallen Behind alert notifies the user when the system detects such IntelliSnap backup jobs that are over the specified number of hours old and are not yet fully backup copied. If the Backup Copy feature is enabled, then for new installs this alert is configured by default. However, for storage policies that were created before Service Pack 15, you can configure the alert.
- From the CommCell Browser, go to Policies > Storage Policies > storage_policy.
- Right-click the storage policy, and then click Properties.
The Storage Policy Properties dialog box appears.
- On the Snapshot tab, verify that the Enable Backup Copy check box is selected.
- Click the Backup Copy Fallen Behind tab.
- On the Backup Copy Fallen Behind tab, select the Enable Backup Copy Fallen Behind Alert check box.
- In the Jobs that are over n hours / days old and have not yet been fully copied box, specify the number of hours or days after which you want users to receive the alert.
By default, the alert is generated every 24 hours. However, you can modify this frequency of alert generation by configuring the Interval (Hours) between Backup Copy Fallen Behind alerts configuration parameter.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 5/15/2019 7:39:27 PM