Assigning Admin Permissions to a User on the Company Dashboard
The company administrator can assign admin permissions to a different user.
Company administrators can see the following options:
- On the Companies page: Add and edit a company.
- On the Company Dashboard: Add a user to the company.
- Log on to the Cloud Services Portal, and then click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- From the navigation pane, click Companies.
The Companies page appears.
- Under Company Name, click a company.
The Company Dashboard appears.
- At the upper right of the page, click File > View Users.
The Users dialog box appears.
- Under Admin, click the check box.
- Click Close.
Last modified: 1/24/2019 4:10:29 PM