Associating Mailboxes with the Exchange Mailbox Agent User Mailbox Subclient Using All O365 Group Mailboxes - Azure AD
After you create the Exchange Mailbox client, must associate mailboxes with the subclient.
You must enable the All Users group, and then assign Exchange policies to the group. Enabling All Users group will not automatically protect All O365 Group Mailboxes. You must enable All O365 Group Mailboxes separately.
While protecting the content of group mailbox, we need to add service account as owner of Private group.
- If you only want to protect mailboxes in specific AD groups, do not enable the Exchange policies to All Users group.
- Service account should have owner permission on all private group mailboxes.
Before You Begin
Create the Exchange policies.
- From the CommCell Console, expand Client Computers > client > agent > User Mailbox.
- At the bottom of the right pane, click the Auto Discover Associations tab.
- Right-click All O365 Group Mailboxes, and then click Edit.
The Edit Association dialog box appears.
- On the Content tab, select the Enable All Users Discovery check box.
- Click the Policies tab.
- Select the Exchange policies that will be applied to all of the mailboxes within the subclient.
- Click OK.
On the Auto Discover Associations tab, the status of the All Users group changes to Actively archived.
Last modified: 8/13/2019 4:01:38 PM