Associating Public Folders with the Exchange Mailbox Agent User Mailbox Subclient Using All Public Folders - Hybrid
After you create the Exchange Mailbox client, you must associate Public Folders with the subclient.
By default, you have the option to protect all public folders. You must enable the All Public Folders group, and then assign Exchange archiving, cleanup and retention policies to the group.
Before You Begin
- Create the Exchange policies.
- Configure the service account. For more information, see Assigning Full Access to Service Accounts for Hybrid Exchange Servers.
- For restoring public folders, service account should have owner permission at the root level (all public folder).
- From the CommCell Console, expand Client Computers > client > agent > User Mailbox.
- At the bottom of the right pane, click the Auto Discover Associations tab.
- Right-click All Public Folders, and then click Edit.
The Edit Association dialog box appears.
- On the Content tab, select the Enable All Public Folders Discovery check box.
- Click the Policies tab.
- Select the Exchange policies that will be applied to all of the public folders within the subclient or you can have different policy for public folder and mailboxes.
- Click OK.
On the Auto Discover Associations tab, the status of the All Public Folders group changes to Actively archived.
Last modified: 11/27/2019 2:46:09 PM