Configuring the Proxy Server for Azure Database
After you create a UNIX client for the proxy server, you need to install the Virtualization Agent software, and then configure the Linux proxy options.
Before You Begin
Create a proxy client by installing the UNIX File System Agent software on the server, and then adding a client. For more information, see Creating a Proxy Client for Azure Data Protection.
- Install the Virtual Server Agent. Review each of the following topics to get started with the installation:
- To prepare for the installation, review general guidelines, which include configurations that your computer might need before the installation. For more information, see Prepare the Installation on UNIX.
- To prepare for the installation, review agent specific guidelines, such as gathering the information that you must provide during the installation. For more information, see Preinstallation Checklist for the Virtual Server Agent.
- Select the installation method that is most appropriate for your environment. For more information see, Installation Methods.
- Configure the Linux proxy options:
- Review the Linux Proxy requirements. For more information, see Linux Proxy Support for Amazon Web Services.
Last modified: 6/5/2019 4:53:05 AM