Configuring a CommCell User Group for Compliance Search
You can give CommCell user groups access to Compliance Search.
Before You Begin
Create and configure a CommCell User Group. See Creating a User Group.
- Log in to the CommCell Console.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Security > CommCell User Groups.
- Right-click the user group, and then click Properties.
- On the Associated Entities tab, click Add to create a security association with the following:
- Entities: Select the Client entities that Compliance Search users should be able to search.
- Role: Must include the Compliance Search permission.
Note: You may also select from the following permissions to enable additional Compliance Search features:
Added Functionality for Compliance Search Users
Users can add comments to items in review sets.
Users must have the Compliance Search permission to access the Compliance Search page.
Legal Hold Management
Users can create and manage Legal Holds from the Compliance Search page.
Users can create and manage tags and tag sets from the Compliance Search page.
For instructions, see Administering the Security Associations of a User Group.
- Click OK to close the Add Association dialog box.
- Optional: On the Search tab, enter the following:
- In the Users whose data can be searched box, type the names of the users whose data can be searched from Compliance Search.
- In the User Groups whose data can be searched box, type the names of the user groups whose data can be searched from Compliance Search.
Important: If no user or user groups are added, the data of all users and user groups is automatically included in compliance searches.
- Click OK.
The users in the configured CommCell user group can access the Compliance Search page and login using their CommCell user credentials.
To enable Compliance Officers users to use the Case Manager feature in Compliance Search, see Configuring User Groups for Case Manager.
Last modified: 8/24/2018 4:09:53 PM