Viewing Duplicate Items in a Review Set
In Compliance Search, you can use the Duplicates option in the review set toolbar to modify how duplicate items are displayed in the review set.
- From the Compliance Search page, expand the left panel, and then click My Sets > Review Set > review_set.
- To the right of the search bar, click Duplicates, and then select one of the following options:
- Show - Shows all of the items in the review set, including duplicates.
- Hide - Items that are considered duplicates are not visible in the review set.
- Show Only Duplicates - For custom review sets, select this option to show only the items that are considered duplicates according to the fields that were selected when creating the review set.
Last modified: 9/6/2018 8:52:40 PM