Creating Compliance Search Export Sets
You can create export sets in Compliance Search. Export sets are useful for preparing data or converting data to a uniform format.
- In Compliance Search, do one of the following:
- Perform a search.
- Expand the left panel, and then click My Sets > Review Set > review_set.
- Click the check box next to the items that you want to add to the export set.
- Above the search bar, click Export To.
- Select the export format from the list.
For information about export formats, see Format Options for Export Sets.
- In the Export To dialog box, in the Export Set list, click Create New.
- Type the name of export set in the Export Set Name box.
Note: The following characters
/ \ : * ? " < > | @ ; & ^ () % # +are not allowed in the name of an export set.
- Optional: In the Description box, type the description.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 9/7/2018 3:39:22 PM