Common Options for Advanced Search
You can search based on the following options:
- Jobs: Backup job ID. Separate multiple values with a comma (,), and then assign a logical operator.
- CI Job: Content Index job ID. Separate multiple values with a comma (,), and then assign a logical operator.
- Backup Job Date: Backups taken within a specific date and time range.
- CI State: Content Indexing status as Success, Failed, Skipped or All.
Note: The number of skipped items does not include the number of skipped folders for the content indexing jobs.
- From the Search page or the search results page, click Advanced Search.
- On the Common tab, set the advanced search options.
- To change the logical operator for the search fields, from the Inter Field Operator list, click the appropriate operator.
The default logical operator for the fields is AND.
- Click Submit.
Last modified: 9/10/2018 10:02:09 PM