Informix High Availability Disaster Recovery (HDR)
In a High Availability Disaster Recovery (HDR) environment, the software continually replicates the data from the source (primary) database to the target (standby) database.
The Commvault software contains a workflow that you can use to automate the backup process.
- Install the Informix Agent on the primary database server and the standby database server. For more information, see Deployment - Informix iDataAgent.
- Complete the configuration for the primary and standby Informix databases. For more information, see Configuration for Informix.
- Perform a backup.
- To perform a CommCell Console backup, see Performing Informix HDR Backups.
- To perform a backup by running a workflow, see Running the Automate backups in Informix HDR setup Workflow.
- Perform a HDR restore. For more information, see Performing Informix HDR Restores.
Last modified: 3/1/2018 8:02:19 PM