SAP on Oracle Restore Examples Using the BR*Tools Command Line Interface
Use the BR*Tools interface to perform restores when you do not want to use the CommCell Console interface.
Commvault supports the following BR*Tools restores:
- A full database restore
- A log file restore
- A control file restore
- A consistent online backup restore
- An auxiliary copy restore
- A redirected restore of data files to a new location
- A cross-machine restore to the same Oracle SID
- A cross-machine restore to a different Oracle SID using the BRRESTORE command
- A cross-machine restore to a different Oracle SID using the BRRECOVER command
- A restore from an older backup
To learn more about using BR*Tools with Commvault, refer to the examples or code snippets.
Last modified: 4/2/2019 3:31:57 PM