Before the content indexed message can appear in the ContentStore Email Viewer, end users must be assigned the End User Access permission through the CommCell Console.
Before You Begin
Ensure you have configured the recall services for Outlook Add-In. See Configuring Recall Services for Outlook Add-In - Administrator.
Note: After configuring recall services, you must perform an incremental backup of the archived email data before they will appear in the ContentStore Email Viewer.
- Make sure that the specific external user group that the user belongs to has Group Scope defined as Global on the Active Directory Domain.
- In Windows, click Start > Administrative Tools > Active Directory Users and Computers.
- Right-click the external group, and then click Properties.
- Under Group Scope, select Global.
- Click OK.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Security > Domains > domain_name.
- Right-click External Groups, and then click Add New Group.
- In the Add new External Group dialog box, click Browse.
The Select an external group dialog box appears.
- Select the external user group to which the Outlook Add-In users belong, and then click OK.
The group name that you selected is displayed in the Select an External Group box.
- On the Associated Entities tab, click Add to create a security association with the following:
- Entities: The users' client entities
- Role: Must include the End User Access permission
For instructions, see Administering the Security Associations of a User Group.
- Click OK to close the Add Association dialog box.
- Click OK to close the Add new External Group dialog box.
After the ContentStore is configured, end users can use Microsoft Outlook to access archived messages that were content indexed.
Last modified: 2/21/2019 9:32:16 PM