Configuring File Size Greater Than Rule for Archiving
You can archive files based on the file size. If the file size on the volume or directory is greater than the size specified, the files are archived.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client > File System > archive_set.
- Right-click the archiving_subclient, and then click Properties.
The Subclient Properties dialog box appears.
- To archive your files based on file size, on the Archiving Rules tab, on the General subtab, complete the following steps:
- Select the Enable archiving with these rules check box.
- In the File size greater than n KB box, enter the minimum file size.
The files with file size greater than the value specified are archived.
Note: To ignore the File size greater than n KB rule, enter a value of 0.
- To specify the maximum file size for archiving, select the Maximum file size check box, and then enter the maximum file size.
- Click OK.
To archive files with size more than 120KB but less than 500KB:
- Enter 120 KB in File size greater than n KB.
- Enter 500 KB in Maximum file size.
Last modified: 5/14/2019 11:43:19 AM