Creating Subclients to Back Up Specific Objects or Buckets
You can create user-defined subclients and assign specific objects or buckets of an Amazon S3 service account to these subclients to meet your backup requirements.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client > Cloud Apps.
- Right-click the instance that you want to create subclient for, point to All Tasks, and then click New Subclient.
The Create New Subclient dialog box appears.
- In the Subclient Name box, type a name for the subclient.
- On the Content tab, click Browse toselect the bucket or object that you want to back up, and then click Add.
Repeat this step to include all the files and directories that you want to back up.
- On the Storage Device tab, select a storage policy from the Storage Policy list.
- Click OK.
The Commvault software creates a new subclient under the instance that you selected.
Last modified: 1/12/2018 9:39:13 AM