Configuring Post-Archiving Rules for a Subclient for IBM Spectrum Scale (GPFS)
You can choose one of the following post-archiving rules for the files that meet the archiving rules:
- Stub the files in the same location.
- Delete the files from the source location.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > pseudo-client > Big Data Apps > instance.
- Right-click the default subclient and then click Properties.
The Subclient Properties dialog box appears.
- On the Disk Cleanup tab, under After Archiving, choose one of the following options:
- Click Replace the file with a stub to replace the file with a stub.
- Click Delete the file to delete the file after archiving.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 5/18/2018 1:50:33 PM