Configuring OCUM 6.x, 7.x, and 9.x
If you are going to use OnCommand Unified Manager (OCUM) with newer versions than 5.x, install OCUM, discover the cluster, configure the resource pools that you are going to use, and then create vServer associations.
Before You Begin
- Don't install OCUM on the CommServe server. Because the NetApp Management Console is a client software that contains several applications for storage system management, installing OCUM on the CommServe server negatively affects the server's performance.
- Use root or storage administrator privileges.
- Download and install the OCUM version and the NetApp Management Console from NetApp website.
For information about configuring OCUM 6.0, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3P1, 6.4P1, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 9.4, 9.5, and 9.6 in clustered Data ONTAP, go to the NetApp documentation.
- Discover the cluster.
- From the OCUM UI, add the resource pools that you want to use for provisioning the SnapVault or SnapMirror storage.
- From the OCUM UI, create vServer associations.
Last modified: 8/21/2019 10:00:43 PM