Configuring Job Restartability at the CommServe Level
- In the CommCell Console, click the Control Panel icon, then double-click Job Management.
- In the Job Restarts tab of the Job Management dialog box, select a job type from the Job Type list, and then select the Restartable check box.
- To change the maximum number of times the Job Manager will try to restart a job, select a number in the Max Restarts box.
- To change the time interval between attempts by the Job Manager to restart the job, select a number of minutes in the Restart Interval (Mins) box.
- Click OK to save your changes.
Last modified: 6/5/2019 6:17:18 AM