Configuring a SAP HANA IntelliSnap Subclient
Configure the SAP HANA IntelliSnap subclient.
You must configure the IntelliSnap options on the subclient.
If you use the native snap engine, use the spool copy feature. You cannot use the revert operation with the native snap engine.
Before You Begin
- Configure a SAP HANA Pseudo-Client for IntelliSnap.
- Optional: To use the SAP HANA native snap engine, enable the native snap engine support.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client >pseudo-client > instance.
- Right-click the subclient and then click Properties.
The Subclient Properties dialog box appears.
- On the IntelliSnap Operations tab:
- Select the IntelliSnap check box.
- From the Available Snap Engines list, select the engine that matches your snapshot type. For a list of available engines for your array, see Snapshot Engine.
Note: Select Native to use the native SAP HANA native snap engine
- From the Use Proxy list, select a MediaAgent where the backup copy operations will be performed.
Note: The MediaAgent must have an operating system level that is the same or higher than the client computer.
- To use the source computer when the proxy computer is unreachable, select the Use source if proxy is unreachable check box.
- On the Storage Device tab, on the Data Storage Policy tab, from the Data Storage Policy list, select the storage policy that has a snapshot copy associated with it.
- Click OK to close the Subclient Properties dialog box.
Last modified: 9/18/2018 11:53:21 AM