Initiating a Vault or Mirror Copy for VMware IntelliSnap
Before you begin, check whether you meet the following requirements:
- To use the NetApp SnapVault/SnapMirror feature, you must have the NetApp Snap Management license.
- Set up the SnapVault/Snap Mirror protection type. For details about the setup, see Create Storage Policy And Snapshot Copy for SnapVault or SnapMirror.
- From the CommCell Console, expand Policies > Storage Policies.
- Right-click the storage policy and click All Tasks > Run Auxiliary Copy.
The Auxiliary Copy Job Options dialog box appears.
- On the General tab, choose how you want to copy the data.
For more information about general auxiliary copy job options, see General.
- On the Job Initiation tab, define whether the backup job runs immediately or if it will be scheduled.
- Click OK.
When the Vault or Mirror copy of the snapshot is created, you cannot re-copy the same snapshot to the Vault or Mirror destination.
Last modified: 1/15/2019 8:59:41 PM