IntelliSnap Recovery Manager (IRM) - Backup
Once the storage policy is configured, you are ready to perform your first backup.
The following section provides step-by-step instructions for performing your first backup:
- From the CommCell Browser, navigate to Client Computers | <Client> | File System | defaultBackupSet.
Right-click the newly created subclient and click Backup.
- Select Full as backup type.
- Click OK to run job immediately.
To schedule the job for a specific time, perform the following steps:
- Select the Schedule option.
- Click Configure button.
- In the Schedule Name box, specify the name for the schedule.
- Select the appropriate scheduling options.
For example, use the following steps to create a weekly schedule:
- Type a name for the schedule in the Schedule Name box.
- Click Weekly.
- In the Start Time box type or select the schedule start time.
- Click and select the days to run the schedule.
- Click OK.
- Click OK.
The backup job will be executed as scheduled.
- You can track the progress of the job from the Job Controller window of the CommCell console.
Last modified: 3/1/2018 4:48:46 PM