Associating Subclients with the OSDP C-Mode Storage Policy
The OSDP feature is deprecated from the Commvault software in V11 SP15.
See End-of-Life, Deprecated and Extended Support - Features for information about deprecated features.
To define the subclients that will be backed up by the OSDP C-Mode replication workflow, associate the subclients with the OSDP C-Mode storage policy.
Before You Begin
Consider the following:
- Use agents that are supported by the OSDP C-Mode feature to associate subclients with the OSDP C-Mode storage policy.
- Backing up the default subclient with an OSDP C-Mode storage policy is not supported. Do not associate default subclients with the OSDP C-Mode storage policy.
Caution: To avoid data loss, make sure that normalized mount paths result in different destination qtree paths. For more information, see Normalized Mount Path in Destination qtrees in UNIX Systems.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client > agent > backup set.
- Right-click subclient, and the select Properties.
The Subclient Properties dialog box appears.
- On the Storage Device tab, in the Storage Policy box, select the storage policy with which to associate the subclient.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 3/12/2019 9:37:37 PM